Good morning Martin,

Then maybe it would be better, and easier?, to pass the History ID to a mako
file.  Is there a galaxy predefined item for the History ID similar to the
Dataset_id that can be passed?

Thanks
bob

----- Original Message -----From: Martin Čech <mar...@bx.psu.edu>To:
rbrown1...@comcast.net, galaxy-dev <galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>Sent:
Sat, 26 Dec 2015 14:49:31 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] how to access
current user's apikey

Good morning,

I hope there is not, because tool should not have access to user's credentials.

If you explain a bit what are you trying to do we can probably be of more help.

Thank you for using Galaxy.

Martin