Howdy Galaxy devs,
A quick tool release announcement to ring in the new year.
The latest version of the JBrowse-in-Galaxy tool is now available!
This tool was discussed in a lightning talk at GCC2015 but would not
install nicely due to a broken dependency chain. This has since been
fixed and many features added in the latest version:
* Support for dataset collections
* Support for multiple contigs/genomes within the JBrowse instance
* Excessive configuration options for controlling colouring of tracks
* Removed interstitial, open JBrowse in the main panel with one click.
* Support for translation tables other than table 1.
More details in the pull request
<https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/pull/507> for the curious.
And a silly image to top it off :)
Center for Phage Technology
Rm 312A, BioBio
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: