Hi Mic,

I'm not entirely sure what you are searching for.
You already used this one right?

https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-stable

Docker and IPython should work here.

You will find a nginx.conf included in this as well or you can use the
ansible playrole here with all describtions on howto setup a Galaxy
instance with nginx.

https://github.com/galaxyproject/ansible-galaxy-extras

Ciao,
Bjoern