Hi All,

Can someone point me to documentations/ examples of how to write a tool to
reduce a a list of datasets back into a single dataset.

==

What I want to do is process multiple pairs of reads.

1. load all the fastq files.

2. create a list of pairs

3. Run tools of each pair in the list (As a seperate job for each pair)

4. Run a single tool over all the results of 3 at the same time! (One job which
takes all the files/ whole collection) as input.

thanks in advance
Christian