> Yes, infix "a + b" parsing would be easier to read

If you are targeting non-programmers, I think the bigger point is that a + b is
easier to write.  I do understand the motivation for prefix from the
implementation standpoint.  The issue, I suppose, will be how early you want to
include non-programmers as users.

Anyway, that's my 15.2 cents (inflation unadjusted).  I'm not your target
audience in any case.

Bob H