Hi,
I would like to add some tools of the EMBOSS suite (6.6.0) to my Galaxy
instance. It seems that the only wrapper available for Galaxy is for the
5.0.0 version (
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy-with-EMBOSS-5-or-EMBOSS-6-td4658043.html).

I would like to know if someone has already tried (successfully or not) to
wrap this tools base on the old wrappers to estimate the workload that
awaits me (for prettyseq and water mostly).
Could there be an invalid datatype format for example ?

I have another question regarding the NCBI BLAST+ suite : is there a way to
edit the XML file to enable the selection of multiple databases as proposed
by the command lines tool ?

Thanks in advance,
F.T