Hi Galaxy team,

One of our users requested for FastqMcf
<http://143.239.109.139:9093/tool_runner?tool_id=toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu%2Frepos%2Fjjohnson%2Ffastq_mcf%2Ffastq_mcf%2F1.0>
be installed on our Galaxy server as they want to use it to remove
duplicate reads in their FASTQ file.

However, the FastqMcf
<http://143.239.109.139:9093/tool_runner?tool_id=toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu%2Frepos%2Fjjohnson%2Ffastq_mcf%2Ffastq_mcf%2F1.0>
tool
version that we installed from the Galaxy toolshed, does not have the
parameter for removing duplicates - see screenshot attached  (on the
command line version -D N Remove duplicate reads) .

Could you advise if the "remove duplicate reads" parameter could be
included in the galaxy version of the tool or should we explain to our user
that the Galaxy implementation of this tool cannot be used from removing
duplicates?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Audrey