Hi again

I’m trying to create a tool that interacts with galaxy through the API. For
this, I need to get the users API key (or equivalent) en the domain name of the
Galaxy host.

The purpose of this tool is to get data and put it in a data library, so I
suppose I need to use the API. Or is there another way to do this with a tool?

Thanks!
Matthias