Hello all,

I have some biologists here at Notre Dame who use the Picard
Tools CreateSequenceDictionary application as part of their workflow. I've
tried to locate it in the toolshed but all the Picard Tools versions that
are available don't seem to include it. Does anyone know where I might find
this tool to add to Galaxy?

Thanks!

--
Scott B. Szakonyi