From: John Chilton <jmchil...@gmail.com<mailto:jmchil...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, February 1, 2016 at 11:02 AM
To: Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov
<n.a.va...@usit.uio.no<mailto:n.a.va...@usit.uio.no>>
Cc: "dannon.ba...@gmail.com<mailto:dannon.ba...@gmail.com>"
<dannon.ba...@gmail.com<mailto:dannon.ba...@gmail.com>>,
"galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org<mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>"
<galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org<mailto:galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>>,
 Carrie Ganote <cgan...@iu.edu<mailto:cgan...@iu.edu>>, Nate Coraor
<n...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:n...@bx.psu.edu>>
Subject: Re: Galaxy sending jobs to multiple clusters

Nate has a branch of slurm drmaa that allows specifying a --clusters
argument in the native specification this can be used to target
multiple hosts.

More information can be found here:

https://github.com/natefoo/slurm-drmaa

Here is how Nate uses it to configure usegalaxy.org:

https://github.com/galaxyproject/usegalaxy-playbook/blob/master/templates/galaxy/usegalaxy.org/config/job_conf.xml.j2

I guess instead of installing slurm-drmaa for a package manager or the
default source - you will just need to install Nate's version.

-John

On Wed, Jan 20, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Nikolay Aleksandrov Vazov