Hi,

I was trying to bootstrap the main toolshed but it threw me error message.
Is it a bug?

*The command was this:-*

* # sh run_tool_shed.sh -bootstrap_from_tool_shed
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu <http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu>*
*The error message was the following:-*

*Activating virtualenv at /home/centos/galaxy/.venvBootstrapping from tool
shed at http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu
<http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu>.Creating database... done.Creating user
'admin' with email address 'ad...@test.org <ad...@test.org>'...Traceback
(most recent call last):  File
"lib/tool_shed/scripts/bootstrap_tool_shed/create_user_with_api_key.py",
line 15, in <module>    from .bootstrap_util import
admin_user_infoValueError: Attempted relative import in
non-package done.Starting tool shed in order to populate users and
categories... done.Retrieving admin user's API key from
http://127.0.0.1:9009... done.Creating users... usage: create_users.py [-h]
-a API -f FROM_TOOL_SHED -t TO_TOOL_SHEDcreate_users.py: error:
unrecognized arguments: (most recent call last):\n File \done.Creating
categories... usage: create_categories.py [-h] -a API -f FROM_TOOL_SHED -t
TO_TOOL_SHEDcreate_categories.py: error: unrecognized arguments: (most
recent call last):\n File \done.Bootstrap complete, shutting down temporary
tool shed process. A log has been saved to tool_shed_bootstrap.log*

Thanks

Anmol