Hi Nate,

The tool ID is simply as "upload1" (I just tried to upload a file) and user
email address is simply as "les...@gmail.com". The original job name before
applying the lambda function is something like "g6_upload1_les...@gmail.com".
I am not sure why this job_name will create the problem. But after I
removing the job_wrapper.user out of the job_name in __init__.py and
dramm.py, I can run jobs on our UGE with problems. The only issue for this
approach is that there is no actual user information inside the UGE job
name anymore.

Thanks

LW