Hi Martin,

I used "git clone” to get the galaxy from github site, so I think our galaxy
version should be the latest. I didn’t see any error from the JS console but I
found if I didn’t use apache as the proxy, the "copy shared history” function
seems working. I am not sure what went wrong for the apache proxy because I
don’t have any other issue except this “copy shared history” function. Thanks
for your information.

Best

Le-Shin