Hi Hans-Rudolf,

Actually, I'm also feeling a little "old-fashioned" myself and would
prefer to edit .loc files, especially given the amount of
documentation out there.  I know Data Managers are a next step up, but
I don't think I'm smart enough to figure out why I was getting a blank
page -- perhaps a problem for another day (that I might ignore unless
it bothers users :-) ).

By the way, I just got it working -- thank you for your help!

Ray