Hi there Eric and others

I tried to install the JBrowse tool on a dev branch server running on an
Ubuntu 14.04 VM.

It got stuck at the package_gnu_coreutils_8_22 dependency (revision
ac64dfe4b1fb)
- this ended up in "Installing tool dependencies" state.

If I go look at the tool details it highlights errors in package_perl_5_18
which in turn refers to errors in gnu_coreutils (just "Error" state) and
then this more informative failure for perl:

"tar (child): local-lib-1.008009.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or
directory
tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now"

I wonder if this is a sign of a download error?

Digging a bit more I find the error "Shutting down process id 21094 because
it generated no output for the defined timeout period of 3600.0 seconds."
for gnu_coreutils.

I'm trying to do a reinstall of the gnu_coreutils and perl packages to see
if I can get further.