Hi all - I'm creating a tool in Galaxy that takes as input several datasets
for different variables.  For each variable, I want to restrict the input
to a single dataset.  The docs,
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax, indicate
type="data" needs to be set for a dataset from the current history to be
available for input.  When I do this, Galaxy displays the icon for Single
Dataset, Mulitple Datasets, and Dataset collection.

I only want to give the option for Single Dataset.  I tried include
multiple="false", but that doesn't seem to have any effect.  Is there a way
to accomplish this?