Hi,

I was trying to plot the attached tree by using galaxy
GraPhlAn<javascript:void(0)>.
However, I got the following error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/net/rcstore02/ifs/rc_labs/galaxy/www/galaxy_hutlab14/galaxy-hutlab14-20150109/tools/graphlan/graphlan.py",
 line 64, in <module>
out_pad = args['pad'])

Could you please help me out with this issue?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Jane, Xiaozhoiu

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the
original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability