Hello everyone,

I was wondering whether it's possible to downgrade the upload tool to the
previous version(1.1.4).

I copied the upload.py and upload.xml scripts from a previous galaxy version to
the tools/data_source/ directory and reloaded the tool as admin but it hasn't
changed even when I restarted the server.

Do I have to change something else in addition?

Thank you,
Makis