Hi

To follow up on Peter's suggestion: It might be worth trying to make 'Galaxy Data Libraries' for all the old individual datasets in your new Galaxy installation. This way, you will have sort of easy access to the old datasets in you new set-up.

Since the datasets are in distinct folders (database/files/000, database/files/001, database/files/002, etc), you can use the option: "Upload files from filesystem paths". It will 'auto-detect' the file format for you. Though this will take a very, very long time, since you have up to 1000 files per directory (you might wanna split the directories into smaller chunks). Also, it won't work with complex datatypes.

Hans-Rudolf