Hi all - We recently merged in Galaxy 15.10 changes into our staging
instance and have noticed jobs are no longer dispatched.  There is no
obvious problem in the log file.

I see in github, commits have recently been made to revert something, but
I'm not clear what.

Is there something going on with the job runner?  Better yet, how can I
track down what my issue is?