Hi,

I've done the recently announced security update for my running release which
is 15.01.  I figured I had better switch to git now while I was at it.  However
I'm having trouble matching revisions in git.

I have looked at the instructions in the Develop/SourceCode page of the Wiki.
I've used git log show-notes=hg2git after fetching them.  It seems those notes
stop at changeset 16698 while I am now showing changeset 17151 with the hg log
-b $(hg branch) command and 17161 with hg tip.

What should my next step be?

Thanks,
-Sheldon

Sheldon Briand
Computer Systems and Applications Analyst
National Research Council/Government of Canada
sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/<mailto:sheldon.bri...@canada.ca/> Tel: (902) 426-1677