Hi everyone,

When I try to run galaxy using python 2.7 I get this error message while
fetching eggs.  Under python 2.6 I do not have that issue:

DistributionNotFound: six==1.9.0

The galaxy release I use is still 15.07.

Is there any fix for that other than building the egg myself, or maybe newer
release do not have that issue?

Thanks in advance!

Yves Gagnon