Hi Galaxy team,

I try to use IE11 but I have a problem with the display : I get a blank Web
page (I can only see the logo and "Galaxy"  on the tab) . The javascript
console gives me the same errors as described here (
https://lists.galaxyproject.org/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2014-July/020078.html).

Mostly " *Object* *doesn't** support **property** or **method* *'*
*attachEvent**'*" and "*'**jQuery'* *is* *undefined*" on the files
jquery.js and require.js

I'm a little bit confuse. Others seem to have problems with some
functionalities,  but I have a problem at the beginning.

Is there a way to fix it ?
Thanks in advance.
Floreline.