Hello all,

I'm having an issue with a missing dependency for readline 6.2. When I try
to install or repair, I get the following error message:

configure: error: in
`/vectorbase/web/Galaxy/galaxy/data/galaxy/tmp/tmp-toolshed-mtd3fhemK/readline-6.2':
configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile
See `config.log' for more details.

I've tried to locate the config.log file without success, so this is all I
have to go on. Has anyone else encountered this sort of issue, and if so,
how did you solve it?

Thanks!

--
Scott B. Szakonyi