Hello

I'm trying to set up a form within Galaxy to collect some user info at registration time. The only documentation I've found on this functionality is:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/User%20Information

which seems to be precisely what I need.

However I can't make this work as described. When I set up a form and then go to the registration page, instead of the additional form options I get a single field called "User type" with a drop-down menu widget with a single option ("User registration form" i.e. the name of the form that I created).

I've looked to see if there is a config option to turn something on, or if I need to create a role, but so far nothing I've tried seems to make a difference.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I might get this feature to operate as advertised? (Btw I'm seeing this in both 15.10 and 16.01.)

Thanks for your help,

Best wishes

Peter Briggs peter.bri...@manchester.ac.uk
Bioinformatics Core Facility University of Manchester
B.1083 Michael Smith Bldg Tel: (0161) 2751482