Hi Jose,

You can currently only deprecate the repository.  To allow for reproducibility,
it cannot be completely deleted in case it has been installed into a Galaxy
instance.  Deprecating the repository will eliminate it from most Tool Shed
features and hide it from most views.  Use the Repository Actions pop-up to
find this feature.

Greg Von Kustert