Hi guys,

when I try to run "Filter SAM or BAM, output SAM or BAM" from SAMtools on our
local galaxy instance, we get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/jvdelarosa/Bioinformatica/Software/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/__init__.py",
 line 166, in prepare_job
    job_wrapper.prepare()
  File
"/home/jvdelarosa/Bioinformatica/Software/galaxy/lib/galaxy/jobs/__init__.py",
line 889, in prepare
    self.command_line, self.extra_filenames, self.environment_variables =
tool_evaluator.build()
  File
"/home/jvdelarosa/Bioinformatica/Software/galaxy/lib/galaxy/tools/evaluation.py",
 line 442, in build
    raise e
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 16: ''

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10