Hello,

FTP is needed for files over 2 GB by default. Try FTP upload. Please
contact your campus administrator if FTP is not enabled. Your admin is the
best resource for alternatives if FTP is not active and will not be (admin
loads data into libraries, and the like).

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Loading_data

Please note that the target FTP server is usually the same as the
instance's base URL and the credentials (email/pass) are the same as for
your Galaxy account on that instance. This information is unique for every
Galaxy instance. Try using Filezilla if you are not comfortable with FTP on
the command line.

Take care,

Jen

--