De : Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nicola.sora...@gmail.com] De la part de Nicola
Soranzo
Envoyé : mardi 29 mars 2016 19:17
À : SAPET, Frederic <frederic.sa...@biogemma.com>;
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Objet : Re: [galaxy-dev] Warning: Incorrect datetime value in Galaxy 16.01

Hi Fred,
can you please check that you are on the latest commit of the release_16.01
branch? If yes, please open an issue at
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/issues/new specifying which database
server you are using and providing a complete traceback from the log file?

Thanks a lot for using Galaxy,
Nicola

On 29/03/16 08:33, SAPET, Frederic wrote:
Hello

When I try to upload a file, I can see this error in the log file :

/softs/bioinfo/galaxy/.venv/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/engine/default.py:450:
 Warning: Incorrect datetime value: '2016-03-29 07:25:29.220Z' for column
'update_time' at row 32

On the interface, the upload job seems to be stuck. The history will never be
refreshed.
Otherwise, if I manually click on the “refresh history” icon, it works. The
error is not shown again and my file appears in the history.

Does anybody see this ? I hope it will be easy to debug because this is
annoying.

Thank you.

Fred

---