Hi Björn,

Have you pushed the new version to the Docker Hub?  When I run the
galaxy-stable image with the -e BARE=true option I still get a Galaxy instance
with the default tools.

Also, does this really give me a “bare” Galaxy instance, or just a Galaxy
instance with an empty tool_conf.xml file?

Cheers,
Keith