Hello,

I'm trying to set our Galaxy instance to put Dataset and Temporary files on
a Symlinked drive, as there isn't sufficient room on the Galaxy server to
handle those files. However, I can't get it to work. Even though I've
changed these settings, Galaxy still seems to be creating large numbers of
files in our local database directory. Am I missing something here? I'm
including the relevant section of my galaxy.ini:

# -- Files and directories

# Dataset files are stored in this directory.
#file_path = database/files
file_path = /data/galaxy/database/files

# Temporary files are stored in this directory.
#new_file_path = database/tmp
new_file_path = /data/galaxy/tmp

Thanks!

--