Thank you for your quick support.
Laure

Le 19/04/2016 19:05, Dannon Baker a écrit :
This turned out to be a problem with how the maildomain was handled after a recent fix to support API interactions bypassing remote user auth.

I'm working on a fix which you can follow and test here: https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/2195

Thanks again for the report!

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com <mailto:dannon.ba...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thank you for the report!  I'm able to reproduce this here on my
    local test install and will try to figure out what's going on and
    let you know when I have a fix.

    -Dannon

    On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 3:07 AM, Laure QUINTRIC