Sorry for spamming the list, but I thought this would be the easiest/quickest
way to reach out to any interested people in State College.

I had to make a short-notice trip to meet with colleagues in Pittsburgh and I
will be driving home to NY Saturday.  Since I am driving right by State College
I thought it would be silly, if not downright rude, if I didn’t at least ask if
anyone is up for a quick meet and greet somewhere?  I should be passing by
around 1-2PM.

I would like to put some faces to the names I see on the list and you guys
might be interested in learning more about what the NLP community is doing with
Galaxy.

Cheers,
Keith

Research Associate