Hi,

I'm a little bit confused are you using a recent version of Galaxy with
conda build-in support and this is not working? Or do you run a Galaxy
without conda support and want to set it up?

Galaxy can handle conda dependencies for you and tools automatically.
Essentially, Galaxy can be configured in galaxy.ini to install it's own
miniconda and resolve dependencies on it's own.

Hope this helps,
Bjoern