Dear all,

I am currently working on Galaxy installation at our Center for Medical
Research. As a login server, we are using VM based on SLES-12. We are planning
to extend it on a Cluster later and we would like to use SLURM as DRM. Is there
any recommendation or "step-by-step" recipe how to setup Galaxy in a proper way
to avoid future issues? Are they any recommendation regarding the filesystem of
directory management system that I should care about in advance?
Any advice from experienced developers will be more than helpful.
Thank you in advance.
Regards,

Mag. Marija Đurđević
Core Facility Computational Bioanalytics

Medical University of Graz
Center for Medical Research
Stiftingtalstraße 24, A-8010 Graz
Austria