Hello,

Due to some problems on our servers, one of our users has file references
that are no longer valid in one of his histories. He's requested that I
remove them, but I don't see any particular way to do so through the
interface. Is there any way to achieve this? I've poked around in the
database but don't see any obvious link between the history and data files.

Thanks in advance,

--
Scott B. Szakonyi
Research Programmer