Hello,

I have a local instance of Galaxy with the latest code version. In 2015's
code, it was possible to purge deleted datasets. With the lastest code, in
history menu, we do not find the possibility to purge deleted datasets.
Could you please explain us how to purge dataset and not only hidde these
datasets ?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Maman
--