Hello

Since yesterday I've the following warning at Galaxy () start-up :
Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None)) after connection broken by 'ConnectTimeoutError(<pip._vendor.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x3149390>, 'Connection to wheels.galaxyproject.org timed out. (connect timeout=15)')': /simple/pip

For running instances, it's not a problem, but I'm trying to install a fresh one today, and of course, I can't go further ... Is it a local problem on my side, or a more general problem on the server side (wheels.galaxyproject.org) ?

Thanks

Patrice

--
Patrice Dehais : INRA - GenPhySE - SIGENAE,
24, chemin de Borde-Rouge

tel:   +33(0)5.61.28.57.08 fax:   +33(0)5.61.28.53.08
http://www.sigenae.org