Thanks Peter and John - this was exactly the issue- problem solved. Not very
intuitive but an easy fix :)

On 3 June 2016 at 23:13:34, Peter Cock
(p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com<mailto:p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>) wrote:

Hi Anthony,

The line numbers for binary.py don't match the current
latest source, but I would bet this is due to the samtools
binary not being on the path of the cluster nodes. Note
Galaxy itself needs samtools for dealing with BAM files
and this is expected to be on the $PATH (and it not
currently handled via the Galaxy Tool dependency
system).

Peter