Is it possible to access session parameters and use them in Galaxy tool
wrappers? If so, how? I am integrating Galaxy with a local system, and I
need the current session ID to be able to access user and session-specific
data. I am already getting the user email as $__user_email__ (from
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax#A.3Ccommand.3E_tag_set
).

Any suggestions gratefully received. Thanks!