Dear all,

      I used to utilize LWR on a windows machine to run windows-only tools. As
recently I upgrade the Galaxy to the latest stable version 16_01, Galaxy
indicated that no LwrJobRunner available. Therefore I had to install Pulsar.
When I followed the instruction at
https://pulsar.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install.html and failed.

1.       From PyPI option: after executing pulsar-config and two files app.yaml
and server.ini being generated, the command pulsar returns the error saying
'pulsar' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program
or batch file.

2.       From Source option: it failed at run.bat step and got the main error
message as "ImportError: No module named grp". My python is 2.7.11 and in the
python shell, the command "import grp" gives the same error.

Any help is welcome

Best regards!
Jun