Hi.

What to tell Galaxy to have user login web page with login frame and
welcome frame? I try to modify login.js in galaxy/client/galaxy/scripts to
comment part of code as suggested there:

    // TODO: remove iframe for user login (at least) and render login page
from here
    // then remove this redirect
    if( !options.show_welcome_with_login ){
        var params = jQuery.param({ use_panels : 'True', redirect :
redirect });
        window.location.href = Galaxy.root + 'user/login?' + params;
        return;
    }

It creates two frames but... it continues to create them in infinity loop
in every welcome frame. How to solve this? I saw many local Galaxy
instances have this and it works. Galaxy is 16.04.

Thanx,
Nikolaos