We are in the process of installing a Galaxy instance to Amazon EC2 and this
morning I received an email from ec2-ab...@amazon.com saying that our EC2
instance has been flooding 45.64.64.40 with data in what looks like a DOS
attack. A whois shows that the IP belongs to Incapsula, which appears to be a
load balancing proxy server.  Does anyone here recognize the IP or use
Incapsula?  My first thought is that something in Galaxy might be trying to
"phone home".

The Galaxy instance we are using is based on the galaxy-stable:16.04 Docker
image from Björn with a few of our tools installed for testing. I've locked
down access to the instance until I figure out what happened and I wanted to
check in here first to see if I’ve been DOS’ing the Galaxy infrastructure or if
anyone recognizes the IP address.

Keith

Research Associate
Department of Computer Science