copy job_conf.xml.sample_basic to job_conf.xml and make the changes

(and restart galaxy)

Hans-Rudolf

On 07/15/2016 10:32 AM, Ulf Schaefer wrote:
Hi Hans-Rudolf

That was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

But by default you don't seem to get a "job_conf.xml". You just get
"job_conf.xml.sample_advanced" and "job_conf.xml.sample_basic", so I
assume it is not really using any of those two. However in the
"job_conf.xml.sample_basic" there is a comment saying "<!-- A sample job
config that explicitly configures job running the way it is configured
by default (if there is no explicit config). -->". But the number of
workers in there is set to 4. So why 5?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Ulf