Thank you for your interest in the cognoma project [
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/cognoma-td4669691.html ]. As it turns
out, we have heard of Galaxy. It would be hard to be in computational
biology and unaware of Galaxy. We appreciate the galaxy project's
contributions to web-based workflows in bioinformatics. For the use case
and target audience that we aim to serve, galaxy seemed less suited than
alternative light weight and modular approaches.

Of course, we appreciate your enthusiasm for galaxy and cognoma! If you
feel passionately that galaxy is the right framework, the easiest way to
demonstrate that is by delivering a galaxy-cognoma solution.

Thanks!
Casey