Hi all,
I ran into a weird behavior on my local instance of galaxy and I was
wondering if anyone had the same experience (and if so what did you do to
fix it?).

When trying to run a workflow by clicking on the workflow name, it works.
When trying to run the workflow by clicking on the arrow next to the name
and then 'run', or by clicking on run from the workflow editor, it takes me
to the interactive tour page.

Anyone else?

Thanks,
Cris