Hi,

I’m trying to configure a new instance of Galaxy and I want to use LDAP for
user authentication. I have taken a look at this wiki page:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/ExternalUserAuth

I followed the instructions and when I looked into the auth_conf.xml file, I
was unsure of what exactly Galaxy is looking for when trying to connect with
LDAP. Are there specific options that I must give it? May I ask how Galaxy uses
LDAP to authenticate users?

Thank you,
Miuki Yip