Dear all,
I have  create a tool on javascript and html.
I tried to use the xml tool from ucsc and flymine.
I would like to know if it is possible to replace

<inputs action="http://www.flymine.org"; check_values="false" method="get">
        <display>go to Flymine server $GALAXY_URL</display>
        <param name="GALAXY_URL" type="baseurl"
value="/tool_runner?tool_id=flymine" />
    </inputs>

By something like onclick it will display a pop up windows instead of
opening the html adress on the same window.

Best regards,

Mohamed