Hi,

I'm having trouble setting up the apache to redirect my local running galaxy which runs on localhost:8080 I would like that people could have access inside the lab knowing my local ip address. I read plenty of tutorials, can anyone help setting it up on Ubuntu? The files I have to modify are located at:
/etc/apache2/sites-available/
000-default.conf and default-ssl.config ?

apache is up and running.

Cheers Jochen