Steve,

Thank you for reporting this issue, we've determined a potential cause and are working to correct it.

-
Dave Bouvier
http://galaxyproject.org
http://usegalaxy.org

On 09/02/2016 03:29 AM, Steve Cassidy wrote:
I’m getting a 500 response from the testtoolshed when I try to upload a
tool via planemo:

➜  alveo-galaxy-tools git:(master) ✗ planemo shed_update --shed_target
testtoolshed apitools
cd '/Users/steve/projects/alveo-galaxy-tools/apitools' && git rev-parse HEAD
cd '/Users/steve/projects/alveo-galaxy-tools/apitools' && git diff --quiet
Could not update alveoimport
Unexpected HTTP status code: 500: <html>
    <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
the requested operation.

<!--  --></p>
    <hr noshade>

Repository metadata updated successfully for repository alveoimport.
Failed to update a repository.

In addition, I just got a “Tool Shed could not be reached” message via
the web interface, so i’m wondering if something is up.

Thanks,

Steve
—
Department of Computing, Macquarie University
http://web.science.mq.edu.au/~cassidy